Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Xero, Quickbooks Online
How can this happen?
- Either the PO number or the packing slip has a special character causing the record to fail
- PO is set on a future date (for ConnectWise Manage non-REST Version only)
- Check if the packing slip has a special character “/, ”
- Unreceive the items and remove the special character “/” from the packing slip.
- Change the date to a past or current date
- Re-sync the PO
Although this error can usually be fixed by deleting the Purchase Order and re-entering it, if the sync still shows an error after the above process has been completed correctly, you can check this article for more options for resolution.