In this video we review the recommended updates to your ConnectWise PSA when moving from a previous sync tool to Wise-Sync.
- Navigate to ConnectWise PSA > System > Setup Tables > Tax Codes
- Review and update each Tax Code Name to ensure that Tax Name in ConnectWise PSA matches Tax Code name in QuickBooks Online.
- Navigate to ConnectWise PSA > System > Setup Tables > Billing Terms
- For each billing term update the Terms Cross Reference Field to match Term name in QuickBooks Online.
- Navigate to ConnectWise PSA > System > Setup Tables > Accounting Package
- Set Accounting Package dropdown to "Other"
- Include COGS box is Checked
- Add four levels set for Account Segments
- Account = Account
- Tracking 1 = Class
- Tracking 2 = Class
- Non-Product ID = Class
Review and update ConnectWise PSA > Setup Tables > GL Mapping
- Navigate to ConnectWise PSA > System > Setup Tables > GL Accounts
- All GL entries must be account numbers not names.
- If previous mapping was done by Account Name:, then update all GL entries to the new QuickBooks Online Account Numbers as set at start of this process.
- COGS Mapping
- A COGS number must be provided for every revenue account type – please note that this COGS account will never be impacted by these transaction and is only an integration requirement.
- A COGS entry at least at an Owner level is a required field for the following mappings:
- Purchase Order Freight
- Deferred Revenue
- Product Discount
- Revenue-Agreement Product
- Non-Product ID
- Non-Product ID is required for all Revenue account types which are not products
- Non-Product ID is a required field for the following mappings = what to fill out:
- Revenue = Service
- Revenue – Agreement = Agreement
- Revenue – Expenses = Recovered Expense
- Deferred Revenue = Deferred Revenue
- Product Discount = Discount
- Purchase Order Freight = Freight