We are always striving to make Wise-Sync better, to make it more user friendly so you can spend more time doing what's important.
See what's new in Wise-Sync!
- Login: All users accessing Wise-Sync will be required to enter a two-factor authentication (2FA) code when they log in. To simplify this process, those who have not yet configured 2FA via an authenticator app will automatically have a verification code sent to their registered email address at login.
Once logged in, you will have the option to either continue using email or configure an authentication app as ytour preferred verification method. You can refer to our Knowledge Base article on how to Configure 2FA.
- 2FA emails: We have also made an improvement in the speed in which emailed 2FA Codes and Password re-set emails are sent. No longer will they get stuck in the notification queue, they will now be sent as priority so you will receive it when you need it.
- Usernames: these are now able to be updated in Wise-Sync on the Users screen.
Please note that a username is used to log into Wise-Sync and must be in a valid email address format in order for 2FA Code emails and Password re-set emails to be sent to you when required.
- Real-Time Sync for ConnectWise: For existing partners who are not yet using Real-Time Sync, when you enable real-time sync for a GL Location in the Companies screen, only sync results from the date the GL Location was enabled will be displayed in the ConnectWise PSA Sync Tab. Previously all sync historical errors and warnings were being displayed
- Support is now provided for ConnectWise v2022.2
- Autotask: Ability to map PO Number
For our Autotask partners, you now have the ability to map the Purchase Order Number from Autotask to your Accounting Package.
Please refer to the 'Invoice Options' tab of this KB article to set this up.
- Support is now provided for ConnectWise v2022.1
- Support is now provided for ConnectWise v2021.3
- With thanks to the feedback from our Beta Program partners, the Real-Time Invoice Sync for ConnectWise Manage is now available to all ConnectWise Manage Partners!
Follow the link to the KB to set up Real-Time Sync for your GL Location/s and have invoices syncing when they are set to a Closed status in ConnectWise Manage.
Read more about it here.
- ConnectWise Manage Sync Dashboard: To go hand-in-hand with the new Real-Time Invoice Sync in ConnectWise Manage, you can now set up a new tab within ConnectWise Manage to view your invoice and automatic payment (for those of you that use Wise-Pay) sync results! Now you can manage your invoices and syncs all in the one application!
Read more about it here.
- Enhancement Forum: A new Product Enhancement Forum has been added to our ConnectWise and Autotask Support Portals, here you can find a list of commonly requested enhancements. You are able to vote and/or comment on each item, alternatively, you can request a new enhancement by clicking Submit New Topic.
When you click Follow, whether it be for the whole Forum or just a particular item in the Forum, you will then receive any updates made so you can track progress.
Note: If you are not yet logged into Wise-Sync, you will be prompted to log in before you are able to access the Forum.
Every voice counts and can help shape the future of our product, so please vote away!
- Real-Time Invoice Sync for ConnectWise partners: That's right! You spoke, we listened. But rather than a scheduled sync like some others offer, we have done one better by allowing for a Real-Time sync from within ConnectWise! Read more about it here.
This new feature is currently being tested by our Beta partners and will be on your way very soon!
- Single Sign-On: We have added yet another way of logging into Wise-Sync. If you have a Microsoft login that uses the same email address as your Wise-Sync login, you can now use your Microsoft account as a single-sign on with Wise-Sync. This way you only need to remember your MS credentials.