In this video we will review the process to complete your first sync with Wise-Sync.
Sync Invoices to QuickBooks Online
- Navigate to ConnectWise PSA > Finance > Accounting Interface > Unposted Invoices
- Select all pending invoices > Actions > Update GL Entries
- Navigate to Wise-Sync
- Click Sync Invoices button
Wise-Sync will attempt to sync all invoices which are in the Accounting Interface Unposted Invoices screen to QuickBooks Online.
ConnectWise PSA Today Screen Tab
- Navigate to Wise-Sync > Account > Options
- Tick Real Time Sync Enabled
- Return Account > Details and click Test Connection
- If successful connection, click Save
- Navigate to ConnectWise PSA > Favorites > Today Screen
- If Wise-Sync Tab is not showing
- Reload ConnectWise PSA Today screen in a new Tab
- If still not showing, select Settings Cog and add Wise-Sync
Activate Real Time Sync
- Navigate to Wise-Sync > Companies > GL Owners Tab
- Tick box “enable Autosync”
- Click Save
From this point forward, invoices which are moved into a closed invoice status in ConnectWise PSA will be immediately synced to QuickBooks Online.