Error Updating Xero: Class does not contain the expected number of tracking categories ().
- Expected tracking categories: [Xero Category/ies]:Non-Product ID (Only accepted for Non-Product Revenue Types).
- Tracking code received: ':[GL Account]'.
Applies to: ConnectWise, Xero
How can this happen?
- Tracking Categories have been enabled, and;
- Wise-Sync Company set to Halt on Missing Class for Tracking Codes, and;
- There is a missing GL Mapping entry or;
- If using Sales Rep Tracking, the [Lookup] function has not been utilized.
- Identify and update missing Tracking Category
- Ensure that the tracking categories in Xero are set and exactly match in the GL Mapping in ConnectWise.
- Go to Setup Tables > GL Accounts > Enter the missing tracking codes on the GL Mapping.
- If using Sales Rep Tracking, GL Mapping should contain [Lookup] for Tracking Category.
- Ensure that the Sales Representative Cross Reference is filled under My Company > Structure > Sales Representative Cross Reference.
- Complete GL Reload on Invoice and resync to ensure issue has been resolved.
Alternatively, to sync invoice to Xero without correct Tracking Category
Ensure that Wise-Sync Account Settings > Options > Warn on Missing Class for Tracking Codes option is checked.