Wise-Sync Hotfix - 19 February 2020
There was an issue for Datto Autotask PSA customers where invoices could not be scheduled for automatic payment during invoice sync.
Wise-Sync General Release - 17 February 2020
This release is a bit of a mixed bag, including support for ConnectWise v2020.2, support for Autotask SOAP API v1.6 and more!
Support for ConnectWise v2020.2
ConnectWise have recently rolled out v2020.2 to it's beta partners. We're now providing support for this version.
Wise-Sync for ConnectWise REST Integration - are you ready?
About a week ago, we sent out an email to our ConnectWise customers, about the need to prepare to use our Wise-Sync for ConnectWise REST Integration (here's the email). As you upgrade to ConnectWise v2020.2, we will require you to be prepared to use this integration.
What do I need to do?
ConnectWise and Wise-Sync need to be configured to ensure you have the best possible experience using our REST integration with ConnectWise. Please see FAQ: How do I prepare to use Wise-Sync for ConnectWise REST Integration? for further information and instruction. Let us know if you need any assistance.
Support for Autotask SOAP API v1.6
We have updated our interactions to ensure it's pointed to v1.6 of Datto Autotask PSA's SOAP API.
What does this mean for me?
We encourage you to ensure that you have an API User configured in Datto Autotask PSA and Wise-Sync. During your onboarding, we will have configured this for you, so, you shouldn't need to do anything, however we encourage you to check out 3. Setup an API User in Datto Autotask PSA and 4. Setup Wise-Sync User Accounts to make sure that you're completely configured. Let us know if you need any assistance.
Graceful Timeout Handling
When your Wise-Sync/Wise-Pay session times out, the result wasn't pretty. We're now automagically closing your session and displaying the login screen. Any background service running, for example if you're running a sync, this will still run in the background.
- There was an error with our ConnectWise REST integration, syncing Multi Currency transactions from v2020.2.
- Despite COGS Inventory being disabled for ConnectWise customers using v2019.4 or later, a Failed to get warehouses error occured when attempting to save Wise-Sync Company configuration.
- ConnectWise customers that were subscribed to COGS Inventory were not able to configure their COGS Inventory settings in Edit Wise-Sync Company.
- ConnectWise customers syncing procurement received an error syncing to Xero if product descriptions contained < > .
- An error with the description The property 'Id' is part of the object's key information and cannot be modified. occured for customers syncing from ConnectWise. We couldn't find the root cause of this issue, so we modified some code to see if this mitigates the error. Customers that experienced this error are encouraged to keep an eye out for it and let us know if you come across it again.
- Autotask customers were not able to terminate a sync.
- Customers syncing to Quickbooks Online experienced a Duplicate Name Exists Error of type: Customer. The name supplied already exists. error because the company name in QBO had a leading or trailing space. To avoid this error, we're we'll strip leading and trailing spaces when we run our check during sync.
- Deselecting ConnectWise: Is Primary API Account for a Wise-Sync User did not unflag that user as the Primary API Account.
- Our sign up flow was updated to support new billing locales.